Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/09/07 21:34:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ming Xai "Forrest" as a new Geronimo PMC member

Please join us in congratulating Forrest as a new member of the Geronimo
PMC.  In addition to all his work on Samples,  Forrest also has
demonstrated a clear commitment to Geronimo in numerous other areas.
We're very glad that he has accepted our invitation to join us in
providing oversight of the Geronimo project.

Congratulation Forrest !!!

The Apache Geronimo PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ming Xai "Forrest" as a new Geronimo PMC member

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Forrest!!

--
Vamsi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ming Xai "Forrest" as a new Geronimo PMC member

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Forrest !

--
Ivan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ming Xai "Forrest" as a new Geronimo PMC member

Posted by viola lu <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

--
viola

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ming Xai "Forrest" as a new Geronimo PMC member

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Forrest~!

Posted by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

-Jack

Posted by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Forrest,

--
Best regards,

Han Hong Fang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ming Xai "Forrest" as a new Geronimo PMC member

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.