Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Sanjeeb Sahoo <sa...@sun.com> on 2010/08/11 03:14:20 UTC

Re: Web Console 3.1.2

On Tuesday 27 July 2010 07:59 PM, Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 12.07.2010 14:45, Charles Moulliard wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> When the release 3.1.2 of Web Console is planned (end of July, Augustus,
>> ....) ?
>>
> I don't think there are concrete plans for a concrete date. I have
> recently been looking at the open issues and from what I remeber, we can
> surely cut a release sometime soon.
>
> WDYT ?

[1] mentions that 11 out of 12 bugs targeted for web console have been
fixed. So, if a release can be made by end of August, that will really
help us. Thanks in advance,

Sahoo

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12315140

Re: Web Console 3.1.2

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

No, not to me. Could you create a JIRA with instructions on how to
reproduce or with information on what the problem is ? Thanks.

Regards
Felix

Re: Web Console 3.1.2

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Web Console 3.1.2

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Web Console 3.1.2

Posted by Valentin Valchev <v_...@prosyst.bg>.
 On 11.8.2010 г. 12:23 ч., Felix Meschberger wrote:

> Cool. So I will.
>
> Just one point: Have you seen my comment on your commit for the HTML
> header ? It looks like you forgot to adapt the http-equiv meta field.
Are talking about this:

oh yes! iI understand, missing ' charset=utf-8' ... ok, fixing!

> BTW: you might want to refer to [1] in the issue. WDYT ?
Well, I don't think that is a problem if IE 6 renders it in quirks mode.
I've tested with IE8 in compatibility mode, which I think is quite like
IE6 and it is rendered perfectly.

> Regards
> Felix
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/International/articles/serving-xhtml/#declaration

Valentin Valchev · Lead Software Engineer
ProSyst Labs EOOD
1606 Sofia, Bulgaria · 48 Vladajska Str.
Tel. +359 (0)2 952 35 81; Fax +359 (0)2 953 26 17
http://www.prosyst.com · v.valchev@prosyst.bg
stay in touch with your product.

Re: Web Console 3.1.2

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Web Console 3.1.2

Posted by Valentin Valchev <v_...@prosyst.bg>.

Re: Web Console 3.1.2

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Web Console 3.1.2

Posted by Valentin Valchev <v_...@prosyst.bg>.
 On 11.8.2010 г. 10:37 ч., Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have added two more (smaller) issues to be fixed in 3.1.2. Once those
> are done, I think we are ready for rumble.
>
> Valentin, does this work for you, too ?
Hello Felix,
I'll add another small issue but immediately submit a fix. And I have no
objections for releasing the version.
But still I'm going to look at the opened issues to see it there is
something important.

Regards,
V. Valchev

Re: Web Console 3.1.2