Posted to user@wink.apache.org by yingc <yi...@woodenrhino.com> on 2013/10/04 23:48:54 UTC

XML string to RssFeed object - wink client

Is there a way to take an XML String and convert it to RssFeed object?

I am getting XML - illegal character errors when using this directly -
RssFeed feed =
resource.accept(MediaType.APPLICATION_XML).get(RssFeed.class);

If I do this to pull the XML feed :
ClientResponse response = resource.accept(MediaType.APPLICATION_XML).get();
String xmlFeed = response.getEntity(String.class);

I like to know if there is any method to take the xmlFeed -> and create the
model
(RssChannel -> Rss Items., etc)