Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vijay Tekumalla <vi...@xinthe.com> on 2003/11/05 10:28:16 UTC

Tapestry application servlet flow

Hi ,

     I jus need the interaction between the components

  1. Html page
  2. application servlet
  3. .page
  4. .application

I assume the follwoing

       On loading the web.xml,the application servlet access the application
file
        then application servlet accesses the .page get details about the
class and the html file
        executes the class and displays the HTML.

   Is my assumption correct.This keeps apllication servlet as the only
gatekeeper.

Please helpp me.I need to expalin it to my boss shortly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Vijay

Posted by tsvetelin <ts...@rushmore-digital.com>.