Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sr...@itsindia.com on 2001/05/25 05:40:36 UTC

****** Post + multipart/form-data not working in Tomcat --- Help needed *****

Hi,

I'm getting the following error when my servlet uses
post+multipart/form-data request.

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 02:09:11 GMT Server: Apache/1.3.12
(Unix) mod_jk Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type:
text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
OK
to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@pts and inform them of the
time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

Please help me out.

Waiting for an early response.

Thanks and Regards