Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Qbyte Consulting <qb...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/11 17:22:11 UTC

SPA with initial geolocation request

Hi,

I'm developing an SPA style app in which the geolocation needs to be
captured by JS on initial page render then fed back to the page so it
triggers AJAX loading of the dynamic zones in the page that depend on the
location.

How would I go about that?

regards,
John

Re: SPA with initial geolocation request

Posted by Barry Books <tr...@gmail.com>.
I would start with the progressive display and then add the lat/long to the
url