Posted to users@apex.apache.org by Ambarish Pande <am...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/14 18:36:12 UTC

Setting up Hadoop 2.7.2 Project in eclipse.

I have successfully started a pseudo-distributed single node hadoop cluster
on my Ubuntu Linux Machine. Now I want to create a simple MapReduce program
, but I couldn't find which externals JAR's should be included in my
Eclipse Project.

I know this is a absolute beginner level question. But I tried a lot.
Any help will be Appreciated.

Thank You

Re: Setting up Hadoop 2.7.2 Project in eclipse.

Posted by Shubham Pathak <sh...@datatorrent.com>.
Hi Ambarish,

You may include foloowing  jars in the eclipse project :
hadoop-common-2.6.2.jar
hadoop-hdfs-2.6.2.jar
hadoop-mapreduce-client-core-2.6.2.jar

Alternatively , you may create a maven project in eclipse and add this in
pom.xml

 <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
                        <artifactId>hadoop-common</artifactId>