Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Jason Baker <jb...@themis.ag.gov.bc.ca> on 1997/02/05 03:30:02 UTC

mod_include/151: Unable to use "/" in #if/#elif structures

>Number:         151
>Category:       mod_include
>Synopsis:       Unable to use "/" in #if/#elif structures
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Unable to get apache to return anything other than "an error occured"
when attempting to #if/#elif based on the DOCUMENT_URI.  I've tried
1, 2, and 3 backslashes in front of a /, but no dice.
>How-To-Repeat:
I'm doing test work at http://www.antir.sca.org/~krenn/ssi/.  Note
that I've redefined .html to be server-parsed as well - we're using
SSI's everywhere for backgrounds, etc.