Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by Dennis Jacobs <dj...@esurg.com> on 2007/01/22 00:43:42 UTC

RE: [bayes][heur][faked-from] Error Staring up the Remote Cache S erver

>> J:\dev\workspace\JCS>java  -ms10m -mx200m -classpath
>> J:\dev\workspace\JCS\jcs-1.2.7.9.2.jar;J:\dev\workspace\JCS\commo
>> e.ccf "-Djava.security.policy=cache.policy"
>> org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.remote.server.RemoteCacheServerFactory
remote.cac

It looks like you're including the .ccf filename in the classpath.  Try
shortening it to just the directory containing the file; leaving the actual
filename out.  ex. -classpath D:\my\config\path

Hope that helps,

Dennis