Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2013/02/26 22:43:57 UTC

Prepare Apache Rat 0.9...? [WAS Re: Last Orders for Rat 0.9]

On 02/18/13 21:47, Ate Douma wrote:
> On 02/17/2013 12:18 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
>> On 01/03/13 15:08, Ate Douma wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>>> As you might have noticed, I've just created issue RAT-125 with an
>>> enhancement which would be great if it could still be picked up before
>>> the 0.9 release :)
>>
>> Any other last minute requests...?
>
> Nope, but getting RAT-125 applied would be great.

Applied :-)

I'd be happy to volunteer to act as release manager for Apache Rat 0.9
based on trunk unless anyone else wants to jump in...

...I was thinking along the lines of updating the rat sub-site then
cutting a release candidate straight from trunk but I don't have strong
preferences. Opinions welcomed on current best practice :-)

Robert

Re: Prepare Apache Rat 0.9...? [WAS Re: Last Orders for Rat 0.9]

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On 02/26/13 21:43, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

<snip>

> I'd be happy to volunteer to act as release manager for Apache Rat 0.9
> based on trunk unless anyone else wants to jump in...

Unless I've missed any replies, I'll assume a lazy consensus...

Done http://creadur.apache.org/rat/

> then
> cutting a release candidate straight from trunk but I don't have strong
> preferences. Opinions welcomed on current best practice :-)

I hope to cut a release candidate later this week straight from trunk,
once I've reminded myself the best way to cut candidates by
reading[1][2] and [3]...

I'm a little rusty so any advice welcomed :-)

Robert
[1] http://commons.apache.org/releases/
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/#releases
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html