Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jonathan Mangin <jo...@comcast.net> on 2007/02/12 20:25:57 UTC

[users@httpd] Any sites allow FTP of latest mod_auth_mysql?

Does anyone know where I can FTP the latest version
of mod_auth_mysql?

File downloads are enabled in IE but refuse to work.

Thanks,
Jon

Re: [users@httpd] Any sites allow FTP of latest mod_auth_mysql?

Posted by Sander Temme <sc...@apache.org>.

How about http://modauthmysql.sourceforge.net/ ?

> File downloads are enabled in IE but refuse to work.

That's between you (and IE) and Sourceforge... unfortunately we can't
help you out with that.

S.