Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Georg Henzler <gh...@apache.org> on 2019/08/22 17:34:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Health Check Core 2.0.0, Sling Health Check Web Console 2.0.0

Hi,

We solved 1 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-8653

There are no outstanding issues.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2117/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2117 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

   [ ] +1 Approve the release
   [ ]  0 Don't care
   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

-Georg

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Health Check Core 2.0.0, Sling Health Check Web Console 2.0.0

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Makes sense. Thanks for the answer.
Here is  my +1.

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
relocate to what - felix HC?

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Hi Georg,
wouldn't it make sense to add a relocation section to this last release (https://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-relocation.html <https://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-relocation.html>)?

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sling Health Check Core 2.0.0, Sling Health Check Web Console 2.0.0

Posted by Georg Henzler <gh...@apache.org>.
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Stefan Seifert, Radu Cotescu, Konrad Windszus, Georg
Henzler
+1 (non binding): Andreas Schaefer

I will copy this release to the Sling dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.

-Georg

Posted by Georg Henzler <gh...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.