Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Alekhya Vemavarapu <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/09 10:43:59 UTC

About UIMA

Hello,
    I am pretty much new to UIMA but would love to work on it.

If I am to work on OpenNLP with UIMA, what are the steps that I need to
execute.
(Eclipse is my IDE)

Also, Can you please increase the resources for UIMA (may be videos, for
eg: on how to create an annotator of our own etc)

It would be of great help if you can improve the resources.

Thank You.

Best Wishes,
Alekhya Vemavarapu.
e-mail: alekhya1891@gmail.com.

Re: About UIMA

Posted by Farasath Ahamed <fa...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
You are welcome. Please feel free to ask for any help.
I think you should start setting up using [1]

[1] http://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-2.6.0/tutorials_and_users_guides.html

Thanks,

Re: About UIMA

Posted by Farasath Ahamed <fa...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.