Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Valeri Gavrilovets <va...@mail.ru> on 2004/11/12 12:01:51 UTC

Re[2]: [betwixt] ClassCastException -> IndexOutOfBoundException

Hi Robert,

it does not help. i get nearly the same exception
nearly means that with whole grarh i get
 SAXParseException: Error at (13, 13: Index: 3, Size: 3
that points on the end of Request element tag,
and only with Order bean
 SAXParseException: Error at (14, 9: Index: 3, Size: 3
that points on the end of Order element tag

please help me, it is so frustrating

Posted by "Md. Rezaul Hoque" <ja...@gmail.com>.
i think in your classpath there is another commons-digester.jar which
is older version. Please remove older commons-digester.jar from your
classpath and use latest commons-digester.jar. I think it will work.

Babu

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.