Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/06/27 20:46:50 UTC

Draft blog post: Not Interested

https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=not_interested

This is another reference post, that we can point people to in the
future.  It will help avoid explaining this over and over again, for
recurring questions like these.

Regards,

-Rob

Re: Draft blog post: Not Interested

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Donald Whytock <dw...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 2:46 PM, Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=not_interested
> >>
> >> This is another reference post, that we can point people to in the
> >> future.  It will help avoid explaining this over and over again, for
> >> recurring questions like these.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> -Rob

good!

> > "relevant, non-spammy" -> "relevant and non-spammy"
> >

> Thanks.
>
> > Did you want to say anything about lack of a particular point of contact
> > and unlikelihood of returning phone calls?
> >

> We have been known to have a PMC member call someone back, if there
> was a legitimate reason to do so.   For example, we do return calls
> for press inquiries.  So I would not say never.  But it is, as you
> say, unlikely.
>
> -Rob
>
> > Don

MzK

"If you stick with a vision, it might not all work,
 but some of it will be absolute genius."
                                           -- Kim Cattrall

Re: Draft blog post: Not Interested

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Donald Whytock <dw...@apache.org>.