Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Pranita Ambudkar <p_...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/22 12:45:08 UTC

Formula evaluation in Excel files

Hello,

  I am using POI libraries for Excel Files version 2.5.0.4
  I want to use the Formula Evaluator, it is not present in the jar
files.
  Could you please help me how I can use that for my application?

  Thanks,
  Pranita

---------------------------------

Re: Formula evaluation in Excel files

Posted by Pranita Ambudkar <p_...@yahoo.com>.
Hi ,
  I am sorry Imentioned the wrong version it is 2.5.1 and I do not have any formula evaluator clas in it.

  Regards,
  Pranita

Karl-Heinz Zengerle <ka...@sawag.com> wrote:
  Hi Pranita.

I think the evaluator was first mentioned in version 2.5.1 in these
threads. So your version might be a little bit too old. In former times
POI didn't evaluate formulas (e.g. 2.0).

Regards, Karl-Heinz.

Am Di 22.11.2005 12:45 schrieb Pranita Ambudkar
:

Re: Formula evaluation in Excel files

Posted by Karl-Heinz Zengerle <ka...@sawag.com>.
Hi Pranita.