Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/20 15:57:33 UTC

Airflow 1.8.0 BETA 2

Hi All,

I have made the SECOND beta of Airflow 1.8.0 available at: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/airflow/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/airflow/> , public keys are available at https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/airflow/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/airflow/> . It is tagged with a local version “apache.incubating” so it allows upgrading from earlier releases. This beta is available for testing in a more production like setting (acceptance environment?).

I would like to encourage everyone  to try it out, to report back any issues so we get to a rock solid release of 1.8.0. When reporting issues a test case or even a fix is highly appreciated.

Cgroups+impersonation are now in. This means we are feature complete for 1.8.0!

Cheers
Bolke

Re: Airflow 1.8.0 BETA 2

Posted by Alex Van Boxel <al...@vanboxel.be>.
Installing in production on Monday as well. Alpha's run ok till now.

--
  _/
_/ Alex Van Boxel

Re: Airflow 1.8.0 BETA 2