Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2007/02/09 19:46:17 UTC

Wrong package for org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models classes

Hi Mike,

This is clearly wrong. Can you file a JIRA?

Craig

On Feb 9, 2007, at 8:17 AM, Michael Dick wrote:

> Hi Marc,
>
> The classes in
> incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/
> apache/openjpa/persistence/models
> declare package org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.
> This is
> causing a lot of errors in Eclipse, maven builds fine though. Is this
> intentional?
>
> Thanks,
> -Mike

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: Wrong package for org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models classes

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.
Oops! How odd that maven didn't given an error in the compile or
build stages.

Anyway, I've moved all the files to a company/ subdirectory. Please
let me know if you still have problems after updating.

Sorry about that.