Posted to user@struts.apache.org by styl9090 <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/15 22:18:25 UTC

dynamic action in form

Hi,
I am using struts 2 in my current project.
How can I write the action dynamically in my JSP form tag?
Here is the example: This case, I have my form action is in session.
<s:form name="sampleForm" action="????">

I have tried using below, which didn't work:
<s:form name="openForm" action="%{session.action_name}">

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shekar.

Re: dynamic action in form