Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ines Pederiva <ip...@netverk.com.ar> on 2001/07/30 12:08:32 UTC

Style sheets with struts

  Hi.. I?m new in Struts and I?m trying to
include style sheets in my pages.
  How do you all use the css in your proyects?
  Do you work with them as like in jsp or you
use them in other way?
  Bye!
Ines.

Re: Style sheets with struts

Posted by Bazoud Olivier <ol...@wanadoo.fr>.
See http://struts.application-servers.com/
and specially section about css (Skinnable web application).

Re: Style sheets with struts

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Ines Pederiva wrote:

>   Hi.. I?m new in Struts and I?m trying to
> include style sheets in my pages.
>   How do you all use the css in your proyects?
>   Do you work with them as like in jsp or you
> use them in other way?
>   Bye!
> Ines.

You can use them in JSPs just like you would in HTML.  Most of the Struts
tags have a "style" attribute to render styles directly, or a
"styleClass" attribute that identifies the CSS style to use.  (The
"styleClass" attribute on a Struts tag is translated to the
"class" attribute on the corresponding HTML tag.)

Craig