Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Kevin Krouse <kk...@bea.com> on 2004/11/01 22:57:10 UTC

RE: Problem with enumeration based on QNAME

Unfortunately, only types derived from xs:string will have the public
static final enum constants.  You can get an array of valid enumeration
values for the "faultcodeEnum" type from the
FaultcodeEnum.type.getEnumerationValues() method.

Hope that helps,

--k