Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Karel Lucas <ca...@planet.nl> on 2014/08/26 10:33:51 UTC

Printing with Calc

Hello All,

Recently I made ​​some Calc spreadsheets, but with one of them I have a
problem. When I preview for printing, I get to see. a bald plain gray
screen. If I want to print the document, I get the error message "There
are in the document no pages selected to print.". However, the document
has only one page, so it has to be automatically selected. What is going
on here? How can I fix this? Sincerely, Karel.

Re: Printing with Calc

Posted by Karel Lucas <ca...@planet.nl>.
Dear Brian,

The document has only one sheet. The problem is solved. Thank you. Sincerely, Karel.

Re: Printing with Calc

Posted by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com>.