Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by duncan787 <du...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/02 21:58:14 UTC

Nested Repeaters in an HTML Table -- Uggh!

I have been trying for several days to get this to work.  I am trying to
write a generic Wicket Panel that I can reuse to display columns and rows
from any given datasource.

The generic Panel needs to support a dynamic number of rows and a dynamic
number of columns.  Hence the nested repeaters.  I can't get it to work and
am dying trying!  Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

<wicket:panel>
      <th wicket:id="columnNameRepeater">[column name here]</th>
Button, Delete Button]</td>
</wicket:panel>

Re: Nested Repeaters in an HTML Table -- Uggh!

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Why not use DataGridView?

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
What is your problem with this? Inheritance?

**
Martin

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
<wicket:panel>
     <th wicket:id="columnNameRepeater">[column name here]</th>
     <th>actions</th>
</wicket:panel>

-igor

Posted by Zilvinas Vilutis <ci...@gmail.com>.
Show your component code and the error if you want someone to help this
problem fixed.

Žilvinas Vilutis

Mobile:   (+370) 652 38353
E-mail:   cikasfm@gmail.com