Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by TNO <tn...@free.fr> on 2015/04/03 10:50:39 UTC

Startup service needs Request

Hi,

I'm using Tapestry 5.3.7, and I'm trying to send mails at tapestry
startup application.
In these mails,  I need the full url of the website to create dynamic links.

I create a service which needs org.apache.tapestry5.services.Request
(Usually, I use getServerName and getContextPath from Request to create
the url),
but I would like to use it outside the pages at the startup application.

But the request is always null.

Is there a solution to use the Request or to get the full path outside
tapestry pages ?

Any help is welcome

Thanks, Thomas