Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Divya Darshan DD <di...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/26 10:51:32 UTC

Load data into particular Ignite cache from HDFS

Can you tell me a method to load files from HDFS into particular cache
region of Ignite.

I know loadCache can be used but it is expecting parameters in the form of
Key value pair so not able to understand how to use this method for loading
complete files

Apologies for any usage of wrong technical terms.

My use case is simple: Keep data in Ignite cache from HDFS and evict the
data based on LRU
Any examples with Ignite-Hadoop data eviction with files residing in HDFS
or any other system will be highly appreciated

RE: Load data into particular Ignite cache from HDFS

Posted by Stanislav Lukyanov <st...@gmail.com>.
I think this describes what you want: https://apacheignite-fs.readme.io/docs/secondary-file-system

Stan