Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mukta <mu...@amsoft.net> on 2006/07/20 06:34:44 UTC

i18n in struts action classes

Hi All,

I am developing a struts app and want to apply i18n to the ActionErrors and
ActionMessages being passed from Form and Action classes onto jsp files. I
may have any number of resource properties files named as :

appResources.properties, appResources_jp.properties,
appResources_ko.properties

I have my browser locale settings to Japanese for example, and I want all
the errors and messages on my jsps to be picked from the corresponding
properties file. How can I achieve that without explicitly calling
setLocale() in Form/Action classes to do so???

Thanks in anticipation,

Mukta.