Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by abhilashb <ab...@in.bosch.com> on 2015/12/11 10:23:40 UTC

Need karaf.jar for version 3.0.5

Hello All,

Our aproject uses karaf as a container, till now we were using karaf version
- apache-karaf-3.0.1

I need to upgrade to apache-karaf-3.0.5.

and i see there is a karaf.jar being used in the custom services. i.e., we
have custom services which we create jars which are OSGI compatible jars.

So in this they are using karaf.jar in the lib folder and that is for
version 3.0.1.

*Where do i find the karaf.jar for version 3.0.5.*

Regards,
Abhilash B.

Re: Need karaf.jar for version 3.0.5

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Not sure to follow you.

In Karaf 3.0.5, the karaf.jar file is in the Karaf distribution lib
folder as well.

Regards
JB

On 12/11/2015 10:23 AM, abhilashb wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Our aproject uses karaf as a container, till now we were using karaf version
> - apache-karaf-3.0.1
>
> I need to upgrade to apache-karaf-3.0.5.
>
> and i see there is a karaf.jar being used in the custom services. i.e., we
> have custom services which we create jars which are OSGI compatible jars.
>
> So in this they are using karaf.jar in the lib folder and that is for
> version 3.0.1.
>
> *Where do i find the karaf.jar for version 3.0.5.*
>
> Regards,
> Abhilash B.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org