Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2008/03/24 16:31:38 UTC

0.4.0 todos

OK, so it seems we have a couple things to do before we try try again.

* Get the couchdb jar out of there (I'll do it today)
* Run RAT and apply headers where necessary - Anyone have time to do this?

Apologies for screwing up the last cut - it was a good example of why it
is seriously "uncool" to do what I did without another vote :-) My
problem was I forgot to do a clean checkout and just recut.

We may want to consider using svnmerge.py to handle the changes between
the branch and trunk [1]. Thoughts?

Dan

1. http://www.orcaware.com/svn/wiki/Svnmerge.py

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: 0.4.0 todos

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
Working on the license headers now.

- James

Re: 0.4.0 todos

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I believe all the license headers are fixed.  I only added the
licenses to the *.java files.  I know there is debate about whether or
not xml and properties files need the license.

- James