Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/10 02:28:25 UTC

Multiple Repositories and Server Instances

I just crafted a wiki page with this title at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC20/Multiple+Repositories+and+Server+Instances
to describe how to set up and use multiple repositories and server
instances.  They can be used together or separately, that is, they are
independent of each other.  There has been some discussion of this
topic, so I wrote up some documentation.  I solicit your feedback on
it.

This work is related to JIRA-2814, which contains some code patches
and sample xml files to deploy a second repository.

Re: Multiple Repositories and Server Instances

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Very Cool Stuff !!!
Thanks for contributing to Geronimo's documentation.

PS. friendly reminder for future references, use the HTML version (http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/multiple-repositories-and-server-instances.html)

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.