Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Soo Hwan Park <sp...@cs.ucsb.edu> on 2009/04/07 11:10:47 UTC

remove doesn't work in the latest version

Hmm.. remove is not supported right now (in the latest code)..
Could somebody explain why? (is it because of data consistency problem??)

public void remove(String tablename, String key, String columnFamily_column)
 {
  throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Remove is coming soon");
 }

Thanks,
Soo Hwan

Re: remove doesn't work in the latest version

Posted by Soo Hwan Park <sp...@cs.ucsb.edu>.
Thanks Jonathan,
I'm running a cluster of 4 Cassandras over VMs. so, I need to consider a node failure case.
I'll look into the thread.

Soo Hwan

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.