Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bahman Kalali <bk...@csg.uwaterloo.ca> on 2002/11/12 17:40:00 UTC

Creating only abstract part in a WSDL file from a Java Interface

Hi all,

I am trying to create abstract defination of WSDL file from a Java interface. That is, I don't want to have service and ports elements in my WSDL file. So, I use the Java2WSDL command as follows on the ServersPortType interface.

>java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o ServicePortType.wsdl  -n"urn:ServicePortType" -p"csg.bkalali.nspf"="urn:ServicePortType" csg.bkalali.nspf.ServicesPortType

After running the Java2WSDL, as shown above, I get the Usage error on my stdout. If I ran the Java2WSDl as follows, then I would not have problem. However, the generated wsdl file contains the abstract and implementation part that I don't want it.

>java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o ServicePortType.wsdl -l"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/ServicesPort"  -n"urn:ServicePortType" -p"csg.bkalali.nspf"="urn:ServicePortType" csg.bkalali.nspf.ServicesPortType

Is there any way that I can only create an abstract WSDL file from a java interface?

Thanks in advance for your help.

--Bahman
P.S. Here is my ServerPortType interface.

package csg.bkalali.nspf;

public interface ServersPortType {

    public String registerServer(String serviceID, ServerInfo implementedService) ;

    public void updateServer(String serverID, ServerInfo serverInfo) ;

    public void removeServer(String serverID);

}