Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Martin Meyers <Ma...@web.de> on 2009/10/27 11:51:15 UTC

Integration of JavaFX with Apache Tuscany

Dear Tuscany users and developers:

As a newbie to Apache Tuscany 2.x I'm now wondering if it's already possible to integrate a Java(EE) application incorporating a *JavaFX Script frontend* with Tuscany.

If this is the case, could someone please send me a simple example showing how the JavaFX/Tuscany integration works?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
   Martin
Neu: WEB.DE DSL bis 50.000 kBit/s und 200,- Euro Startguthaben!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/

Re: Integration of JavaFX with Apache Tuscany

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 10:51 AM, Martin Meyers <Ma...@web.de> wrote:
> Dear Tuscany users and developers:
>
> As a newbie to Apache Tuscany 2.x I'm now wondering if it's already possible to integrate a Java(EE) application incorporating a *JavaFX Script frontend* with Tuscany.
>
> If this is the case, could someone please send me a simple example showing how the JavaFX/Tuscany integration works?
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
>
> Best regards,
>   Martin
> Neu: WEB.DE DSL bis 50.000 kBit/s und 200,- Euro Startguthaben!
> http://produkte.web.de/go/02/

This should be possible in 2.x now but you may be the first to try it.
We dont have any example of it, you'd have to take one of the other
JEE webapp samples and try to add JavaFX to that. If you want to do
that we'd be happy to help you get it working, and it would be a good
sample to include in Tuscany if you'd like to contribute it back here.
If you're struggling to know how to start then could you create a very
simple (helloworld style) JavaFX JEE app and show us that and we can
help work on getting Tuscany added to it?

   ...ant