Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by kace <me...@hotmail.com> on 2007/10/09 23:17:59 UTC

jscookMenu assistance

Hey fellas,

using the following code to insert an icon into the menu

<t:navigationMenuItem id = "nav_2_3"
                                      itemLabel = "validate" action =
"go_validate"
                                      icon =
"/styles/admin/jscookmenu/ThemeOffice/copy.gif"/>

results in this code being generated for icon:

/styles/admin/jscookmenu/ThemeOffice/copy.gif

I am looking to add a style to the above generated code for icon so that it
loses its border.

In the function cmDrawSubMenu in  jscookmenu.js the following code results
in the above   code :

if (item[0] != null)
    str += item[0];

Is it possible to modify it so that the   code has a style attribute added
to it ?  Any hints as to how I can achieve this?

Thanks,

..kace