Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hennebert <vi...@anyware-tech.com> on 2008/02/25 18:15:45 UTC

background-position-horizontal/vertical vs background-repeat

Hi,

In o.a.f.layoutmgr.TraitSetter.addBackground, why is
background-position-horizontal/vertical taken into account only if the
corresponding repeat is set to no? From what I read in the spec both
properties are allowed to play together. Or have I missed something?

Thanks,
Vincent

Re: background-position-horizontal/vertical vs background-repeat

Posted by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be>.
On Feb 25, 2008, at 18:15, Vincent Hennebert wrote:

Hi Vincent,

> In o.a.f.layoutmgr.TraitSetter.addBackground, why is
> background-position-horizontal/vertical taken into account only if the
> corresponding repeat is set to no?

I have no idea, honestly...

> From what I read in the spec both
> properties are allowed to play together. Or have I missed something?

No, you haven't. It's probably more an undocumented limitation of the
current implementation? :/

Cheers

Andreas