Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/07/26 15:56:15 UTC

Schedule for 2.0.1?

Just out of curiosity, is there a target date?

Re: Schedule for 2.0.1?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Thursday 26 July 2007 09:56, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, is there a target date?

Real soon.  :-)

Seriously, I'm hoping to do the build on Monday and start the votes.
Maybe tomorrow, but I usually don't like starting votes on Friday and
I'd like to give folks more time to test it a bit.  That said, I need to
follow up and see what is left outstanding.   I was just starting to
write an email about that.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer