Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mathapfahl <Ni...@dekra.com> on 2007/05/23 11:15:44 UTC

Problem with File Input Output with Jelly,Ant,Maven1

Hi,

I have a problem. I want to read the content of a file. If a special string
is in the file, then I want to go further. If not I want to write the string
in the file.

Does anyone have an idea how I should realize this ?

I begin with
  <goal name="filetest">
   <util:loadText file="test.txt" var="content"></util:loadText>
   <ant:if test="${content.contains('special string;')}">
   	<echo>gut</echo>
   </ant:if>
   </goal>

please help me

Re: Problem with File Input Output with Jelly,Ant,Maven1

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
I don't think you can check for string content like that; the following
works for me (you'll need commons.lang on your classpath):

   <goal name="filetest">
     <util:loadText file="test.txt" var="content"></util:loadText>
     <j:invokeStatic className="org.apache.commons.lang.StringUtils"
method="contains" var="contains">
         <j:arg value="${content}" type="java.lang.String"/>
         <j:arg value="special string;" type="java.lang.String"/>
     </j:invokeStatic>
     <j:choose>
     <j:when test="${contains}">
       <echo>gut</echo>