Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Jean-Francois Poilpret <jf...@hcm.vnn.vn> on 2005/07/05 03:25:06 UTC

Interceptor sets

Hi all,

I saw mentioned on HM web site in the TODO list (which seems a bit out of
date) the notion of "interceptor sets", in my understanding, this is the
ability to declare the same interceptor for several services in one XML
declaration, am I correct?

Has this feature been implemented in HiveMind 1.1beta2 already? Will it do
it for the final release?

I think it would be good to have such a feature so that we can reduce quite
a lot of declarations in hivemodule.xml files. This is particularly true for
general concerns interceptors such as:
	- logging
	- performance monitoring
	- JMX monitoring