Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Abhi Basu <90...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/19 20:44:04 UTC

Zeppelin 0.8.0 on Secondary NN (CDH)

Do I need to use the IP address (public) of my EC2 node here for this to
work? I have a 5 node CDH 5.15 cluster with Zeppelin installed on the NN2.

<property>
  <name>zeppelin.server.addr</name>
  <value>0.0.0.0</value>
  <description>Server address</description>
</property>

<property>
  <name>zeppelin.server.port</name>
  <value>8080</value>
  <description>Server port.</description>
</property>

Currently if I try to go to http://<NN2-PUBLIC-IP>:8080/, I see a 403 error.

Logs are attached.

Thanks,

Abhi

--
Abhi Basu

Re: Zeppelin 0.8.0 on Secondary NN (CDH)

Posted by Abhi Basu <90...@gmail.com>.
Never mind, my zeppelin binaries were somehow corrupt. After fresh download
and install, all is good. :}

--
Abhi Basu