Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Debasish Ghosh <gh...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/24 18:16:22 UTC

Schema Registry on DC/OS

Hi -

Is it possible to run schema registry service on DC/OS ? I checked the
Confluent Kafka package on Mesosphere Universe. It doesn't have any support
for running Schema Registry. Also this thread
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37322078/cant-start-confluent-2-0-apache-kafka-schema-registry-in-dc-os
on SoF says the same thing. Just wondering if there has been any progress
on this front ..

regards.

--
Debasish Ghosh
http://manning.com/ghosh2

Twttr: @debasishg
Blog: http://debasishg.blogspot.com
Code: http://github.com/debasishg

Re: Schema Registry on DC/OS

Posted by Debasish Ghosh <gh...@gmail.com>.
The reason I was looking for the CLI was to inspect into the service and
get information like the host, port etc. But later I found I can get the
same using the task command of dcos ..

$ dcos marathon task list --json /schema-registry

So, it's ok .. I don't need the specific CLI ..

regards.

Re: Schema Registry on DC/OS

Posted by Kaufman Ng <ka...@confluent.io>.

Re: Schema Registry on DC/OS

Posted by Debasish Ghosh <gh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Schema Registry on DC/OS

Posted by Debasish Ghosh <gh...@gmail.com>.
I am using on the non-enterprise edition .. it works fine.

regards.

Re: Schema Registry on DC/OS

Posted by Hassaan Pasha <hp...@an10.io>.

Re: Schema Registry on DC/OS