Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com> on 2014/07/18 21:15:22 UTC

CouchDB 1.6.0 available in Ubuntu PPA for Trusty & Precise

Hi,

The Ubuntu PPA for CouchDB has finally been updated, for
Trusty & Precise, the currently supported Ubuntu releases.

https://launchpad.net/~couchdb/+archive/ubuntu/stable

If you need any other Ubuntu releases enabled, let me know.

Relax and Prosper!

—
Dave Cottlehuber
dch@jsonified.com
Sent from my Couch

Re: CouchDB 1.6.0 available in Ubuntu PPA for Trusty & Precise

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.
> Dave,
>
> Thanks! I haven't yet had time to get a 1.6.0 package ready to propose
> for inclusion in Utopic, but I'm going to work on that today.
>
> Also, if I ever drop the ball on the official packages, feel free to
> propose the updated package yourself. You'll just need to get someone
> with upload rights to Universe to sign-off on it (same as I need).
>
> Were there any noteworthy packaging changes needed for 1.5 => 1.6?
>
> -Jason

Hey Jason,

No changes reqd really, it just took a while to figure out how to
re-use the package definitions between ubuntu releases. If you like
we can host these in the same repo?

https://github.com/dch/couchdb-launchpad

BTW I’ll write up the pkg creation process at some point too.

A+
Dave

Re: CouchDB 1.6.0 available in Ubuntu PPA for Trusty & Precise

Posted by Jason Gerard DeRose <jd...@novacut.com>.
Dave,