Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> on 2009/11/04 22:32:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release 0.4.2

The 0.4 branch has received a number of important bug fixes[1] since our
last point release (0.4.1), plus, things went so smoothly last time that
I can't pass up the opportunity to try my luck at a release during
ApacheCon. :)

I propose the following tag and artifacts for release as 0.4.2.

SVN Tag: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cassandra/tags/cassandra-0.4.2
0.4.2 artifacts: http://people.apache.org/~eevans

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cassandra/tags/cassandra-0.4.2/CHANGES.txt

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.4.2

Posted by Ray Slakinski <ra...@mahalo.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.4.2

Posted by Sammy Yu <te...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.4.2

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.4.2

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.4.2

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> wrote:

> The 0.4 branch has received a number of important bug fixes[1] since our
> last point release (0.4.1), plus, things went so smoothly last time that
> I can't pass up the opportunity to try my luck at a release during
> ApacheCon. :)
>
> I propose the following tag and artifacts for release as 0.4.2.
>
> SVN Tag:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cassandra/tags/cassandra-0.4.2
> 0.4.2 artifacts: http://people.apache.org/~eevans

+1

Matthieu

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.4.2

Posted by Dan Di Spaltro <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Dan Di Spaltro

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.4.2

Posted by Chris Goffinet <cg...@chrisgoffinet.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.4.2

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@almaden.ibm.com>.
+1.

Jun
IBM Almaden Research Center
K55/B1, 650 Harry Road, San Jose, CA  95120-6099

junrao@almaden.ibm.com

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.4.2

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Looks really good to me.