Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <co...@decus.org> on 1997/07/14 12:54:09 UTC

"PR:" in CVS log templates

    I remember Roy mentioning that he had added a "PR:" line to the CVS
    log templates, but didn't think anything more about it.  I noticed a
    couple of days ago, however, that it showed up when I committed
    something on Taz proper.

    It appears that the templates aren't included in an update operation
    (which makes sense).  So is there a supported and reasonable way to
    update the various CVS subdirectories from the repository?  Short of
    doing a completely new checkout?

    #ken    :-)}

Re: "PR:" in CVS log templates

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
Manually update your CVS/Template files in the checked out version.  Can't
recall any automated way of doing things.