Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ken Campbell <ke...@edp.fastfreenet.com> on 2006/05/11 12:01:21 UTC

[Axis2 1.0] WSDL2Java producing garbage

Hi,

I've upgraded my (working) web service from 0.95 to 1.0; I regenerated my
code using WSDl2Java taken from axis2-std-1.0-bin at the command line with:
WSDL2Java -uri <wsdl_location> -ss -sd -g -d xmlbeans -o <output_path> -p
my.package.hierarchy.structure.generated

However, the built code contains an uncompilable mass of errors caused by
my/package/hierarchy/structure.generated.GeneratedClasses littered
throughout the code.

This seems to be related directly to the declared targetNamespace in the
wsdl definition which includes both '.' and '/'

Might this constitute a bug?

Regards,
Ken

RE: [Axis2 1.0] WSDL2Java producing garbage

Posted by Ken Campbell <ke...@edp.fastfreenet.com>.
Done.

Yes Seems a bug to me. could you report a jira and attach the WSDL there ?

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [Axis2 1.0] WSDL2Java producing garbage

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ken,

--
Ajith Ranabahu