Posted to users@flex.apache.org by whityfenix <wo...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/17 17:21:21 UTC

Scrolle.as A bug?

Hi, it seems there is a copy-paste:

flex 4.10.20130801 sdk
please inspect Scroller.as: line 2854

                // In case we're not in touch mode, we need to instantiate
our deferred skin parts immediately
                // TODO (egeorgie): support deferred scrollbar parts in
non-touch mode
                ensureDeferredHScrollBarCreated();
                ensureDeferredHScrollBarCreated();

it seems this is correct: line 2898

            // TODO (egeorgie): support deferred scrollbar parts in
non-touch mode
            // In case we're not in touch mode, we need to instantiate our
deferred skin parts immediately
            ensureDeferredHScrollBarCreated();
            ensureDeferredVScrollBarCreated();

Sorry if I'm wrong...

Re: Scrolle.as A bug?

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for catching that, fixed and will beck checkin shortly.

Justin