Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU> on 1997/03/11 07:54:29 UTC

Apache Developers and Users BOF, WWW6

I've organized a BOF at the WWW6 conference with the hope being that
I can convince as many of you as possible to show up and sit in front
of a crowd of adoring worshipers^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^N^H users and get
pestered by many questions and kudos.  Honestly, it should be a lot
of fun, and we could plan on going out afterwords.

    Date: 4/8/97, Tuesday
    Time: 8:00 pm
   Place: Santa Clara Convention Center <http://www6conf.org/>

So who's interested?

.....Roy

Re: Apache Developers and Users BOF, WWW6

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>.
On Mon, 10 Mar 1997, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> I've organized a BOF at the WWW6 conference with the hope being that
> I can convince as many of you as possible to show up and sit in front
> of a crowd of adoring worshipers^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^N^H users and get
> pestered by many questions and kudos.  Honestly, it should be a lot
> of fun, and we could plan on going out afterwords.
>
>     Date: 4/8/97, Tuesday
>     Time: 8:00 pm
>    Place: Santa Clara Convention Center <http://www6conf.org/>
>
> So who's interested?

Sounds interesting. I'm relatively close to Santa Clara, and I happen not
to have school that week. So I might be interested. It depends whether
or not I'd have to pay the $395 or $895 or whatever to show up. (if I
do, I won't)

Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>      The Apache HTTP Server