Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "Afshartous, Nick" <na...@wbgames.com> on 2017/02/27 21:01:38 UTC

[Spark Kafka] API Doc pages for Kafka 0.10 not current

Hello,

Looks like the API docs linked from the Spark Kafka 0.10 Integration page are not current.

For instance, on the page

   https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/streaming-kafka-0-10-integration.html

the code examples show the new API (i.e. class ConsumerStrategies).  However, following the links

    API Docs --> (Scala | Java)

leads to API pages that do not have class ConsumerStrategies) .  The API doc package names  also have streaming.kafka as opposed to streaming.kafka10.

--

    Nick

Re: [Spark Kafka] API Doc pages for Kafka 0.10 not current

Posted by Cody Koeninger <co...@koeninger.org>.
The kafka-0-8 and kafka-0-10 integrations have conflicting
dependencies.  Last time I checked, Spark's doc publication puts
everything all in one classpath, so publishing them both together
won't work.  I thought there was already a Jira ticket related to
this, but a quick look didn't turn it up.