Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by "Sean Doyle (Gmail)" <sd...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/26 20:38:44 UTC

Error message The type xs:anyType is not supported

I've tried this in both the 0.5.1 and the 0.6 svn checkout.

I'm new to this project - I see that on
http://ws.apache.org/jaxme/features.html that "xs:any" elements aren't
yet supported - I assume that this applies to "xs:anyType" as well?

Thanks.

--
Sean Doyle, CTO
MedCommons, Inc.

Re: Error message The type xs:anyType is not supported

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sean Doyle (Gmail) wrote:

> I've tried this in both the 0.5.1 and the 0.6 svn checkout.
>
> I'm new to this project - I see that on
> http://ws.apache.org/jaxme/features.html that "xs:any" elements aren't
> yet supported - I assume that this applies to "xs:anyType" as well?

Yes.