Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Simon Helsen <sh...@ca.ibm.com> on 2013/03/02 03:09:01 UTC

sdb catch-up?

Hi guys,

I am testin SDB 1.3.5 (the release) and I notice it is incompatible with
Jena 2.7.4 and beyond. Is there a possibility to release a maintenance
version of SDB 1.3.6. which is compatible with 2.7.4 and beyond?

thanks

Simon

Re: sdb catch-up?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 02/03/13 02:09, Simon Helsen wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I am testin SDB 1.3.5 (the release) and I notice it is incompatible with
> Jena 2.7.4 and beyond. Is there a possibility to release a maintenance
> version of SDB 1.3.6. which is compatible with 2.7.4 and beyond?
>
> thanks
>
> Simon

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/jena/jena-sdb/1.3.6-SNAPSHOT/

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jena-users/201302.mbox/%3C512DDA3B.9080104%40apache.org%3E