Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/15 15:23:50 UTC

Branch-3.6 created - please ping me if you want to add commits

HI,
I have moved to fixversion=3.7.0 all of the issues with fixversion = 3.6.0
and resolution = empty.

Please add the '3.6.0' label to the issues that should go into 3.6.0.

Candidates are:
- blocker issues (regressions....)
- build environment issues
- flaky tests
- patches that are really ready for commit, just last round of
review/comment resolution (we have a few)
- missing documentation for new important features
- license files related issues (we are now adding OpenSSL for instance)
- upgrade of dependencies flagged by OWASP or any other public directory

Please ping me on every patch you want to cherry pick to branch-3.6

I am now setting up a few CI jobs to validate the status of  branch-3.6

Best regards
Enrico