Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org> on 2019/06/04 18:39:14 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.9.0

Results of the Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.9.0 release vote.

Vote passes with 5 +1 votes (4 binding, 1 non-binding).

The following votes were received:

Binding:
+1 Clebert Suconic
+1 Christopher Shannon
+1 Justin Bertram
+1 Tim Bish

Non Binding:
+1 Howard Gao

Thank you to everyone who contributed and took the time to review the
release candidates and vote.

I'll move forward with the getting the release out and updating the
relevant documentation.

Justin

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.9.0

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
Same as Jboss-logging, wildfly commons is ASL. no LGPL was really added.

You had raised an issue about a test with a wrong header on a separate
thread... We can update the component as a cleanup, just to make sure about
licensing. But there's no issue per se on licensing.

Posted by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com.INVALID>.
Hi All,